Safe Shopping Online
- Fields.ie uses a secured web server, using Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) which ensures your credit card and debit card transactions are entirely secure.
- All orders received are also checked using fraud detection systems in addition to authentication checks before processing.
- When using the website, all personal information entered will be automatically encrypted.
- Credit card and debit card details are processed through secure server SagePay, protecting your details. No credit or debit card details are held by Fields Jewellers.
At Fields.ie we will do all that is possible to keep your personal information - including credit card and debit card details - secure and private. If however, an event occurs which is beyond our control and results in a loss to the customer, Fields cannot be held liable.
Payment by PayPal
Unfortunately, payment via PayPal cannot be accepted for made to order rings. We now accept payments via PayPal. To pay for your order by PayPal, select PayPal in your shopping bag for Express PayPal or alternatively on the Checkout page, you will then be taken to the PayPal website to complete your order.
Payment Card Security
At Fields we are committed to protecting the customer against any unauthorised transactions and ensuring that our payment process is as safe and secure as possible. This is why we have implemented additional security checks to protect all online transactions, as well as SSL mentioned:
- All credit, debit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks by the card issuers.
- If the card issuer refuses to authorise payment to Fields, we are not liable for delay in delivery, or non-delivery of products ordered.
- In the interest of preventing fraudulent orders being processed, and preventing the fraudulent use of credit and debit cards, Fields.ie will validate names, addresses and other information provided against commercially available records.
- A third party may be drafted to complete these checks. When you order from Fields.ie using a credit or debit card, you agree to these checks being made.
- In some cases, we may need to contact you either by phone, by letter or via email in order to verify details before being able to dispatch your order. If we are unable to do this, we may be unable to process your order.
- Any information provided to Fields.ie may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, who may keep a record of this.
- All information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All the above measures are taken as an extra precaution in protecting you, to ensure your online shopping experience is as safe, secure and enjoyable as possible. .
During the payment process, you will be asked for the Security Code on your card. This is the last three digits on the signature strip on the reverse of the card.
- For American Express holders, this is the four digit number found on the front of your card.
This guarantees that you physically have the card when you place the order, hence fraudulent orders cannot be placed with your card number alone.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode
Upon entering your payment details, you will be prompted with a pop-up giving you the option to sign in with Verified by Visa (for Visa Cards) or MasterCard® SecureCode (for MasterCard and Maestro cards), or to register with either if you have not already done so. In order to proceed with the payment, you will have to choose one of these options.
Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode operate in the same manner. Both these card systems are protective systems which protect your credit card with a password which you create yourself. This password will be registered with the card issuer, allowing you to use it whenever you use the same card to make future payments Fields.ie or on websites which use Verified by Visa (for Visa Cards) or MasterCard® SecureCode technologies.
Age of Consent
The use of this website confirms that you are 18 years old, or, if you are under 18 years of age and you are accessing this website with the consent of your parent or guardian. We do not sell products to children, but do sell children’s products for purchase by adults.