Longines Sport collection – where understated elegance meets world-class performance. When it was first introduced in 2007, the collection consisted of four families: the Conquest, the HydroConquest, Grand Vitesse and Admiral.
The Conquest and HydroConquest remain today, both designed to provide the most demanding athletes with the accuracy they need in a sharp-looking watch that’s equally at home in a dressier environment or with jeans and a T-shirt.
- Longines HydroConquest Stainless Steel Men's Watch€1,420.00
Or pay €45.81/month with Flexi-Fi
- Longines Conquest VHP Stainless Steel 43mm Mens Watch€1,230.00
Or pay €40.30/month with Flexi-Fi
- Longines Conquest Blue Dial Stainless Steel 30mm Ladies Watch€1,040.00
Or pay €34.78/month with Flexi-Fi
- Longines Conquest GMT men's automatic blue dial stainless steel bracelet watch€1,380.00
Or pay €44.65/month with Flexi-Fi
- Longines Sport HydroConquest Blue Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet€890.00
Or pay €80.91/month with Flexi-Fi
- Longines Conquest V.H.P. Chronograph Bracelet Watch€1,460.00
Or pay €46.97/month with Flexi-Fi
A fun feature of the Conquest is its Gear Disposition System: for a great party trick, pull the crown out and wait for a minute until the hands all snap to 12 o’clock. Push the crown back in, and they spin back to the exact time, without losing a second.
The HydroConquest comes with an extension enabling divers to easily change strap sizes over a wetsuit, plus a double fold-over clasp with safety so it doesn’t accidentally unfasten underwater (or anywhere else for that matter).
There’s a handy EOL (end-of-life) indicator on the Conquest VHP, which signals if the battery is about to die. When the power runs down, the seconds hand gives you fair warning by jumping in five-second rather than one-second increments.