Fields.ie operates a 30 day exchange or refund policy. Our refund policy is exclusive to our online store. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
• These policies cover items bought from our online store and all goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
• Please note that earrings purchased online are dispatched in a hygiene seal packet and are eligible for exchange/refund only if returned in their original packaging.
• Please note that special orders and personalised items (i.e. name chains, special order initials, Orchid Setting products and any items which have been engraved) are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
• Custom costs apply for orders to the UK. The customer is responsible to pay the custom costs in order to receive their order.
RETURNS BY POST
Should you wish to exchange or return an item, please return the item to the address below by post*. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Anthony / Nicholas Group
Greenouge Business Park
*Fields are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us. To ensure your items are covered for any loss or damage and that their journey back is recorded, we advise that all items are returned by registered post.
RETURNS TO A FIELDS STORE
Alternatively, you may return the item(s) to any of our 13 Fields stores, accompanied by the original receipt which would have been emailed to you when the order was placed.
• Refunds are possible on items purchased with a credit/debit card
• PayPal orders will need to be returned via post in order to be eligible for a refund
• All items purchased online are eligible for an exchange in-store
• All items must be returned unworn and in pristine condition, accompanied with the original box and guarantee
• Please make sure you bring with you the receipt of purchase that was emailed to you at time of purchase
For hygiene reasons, we regret that we cannot accept the return of earrings once the packaging has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• There are no refunds offered on items purchased from a physical Fields store.
• Goods (except earrings), can be exchanged in-store within 30 days with proof of purchase if in pristine condition, unworn, and accompanied with the original box and guarantee.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that all Klarna orders returns must be processed by our Customer Happiness Team. Klarna orders can be returned by post or in store as per guidelines noted in the RETURNS PROCEDURE section above. If the return has been made in store, the store staff will arrange the refund with our Customer Happiness team and you will be notified once the refund has been processed.
PAY IN 3
• All items returned must be unworn and in their original pristine condition and packaging.
• Please note that special orders and personalised items (i.e. name chains, special order initials, Tulip Setting products and any items which have been engraved) are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
• Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the item. Please note no refund or exchange will be given without a dispatch note, receipt or other proof of purchase. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods. For more information on your statutory rights, visit https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds.
• We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund (refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss) any items where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them.
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online, you are entitled to a full refund, inclusive of any delivery charge. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
If you need further information on returning items, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing us or calling us on 0808 549 7766, Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 12:00pm -5 :00pm (excluding public holidays).