Once you place your order you will receive an ‘order acknowledgement email' detailing the products you have ordered. Kindly note that this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Once your product has been shipped from our warehouse we will send you a ‘dispatch confirmation email’.
For orders which contain multiple items products may be dispatched from different dispatch centres and, therefore, might not all arrive at the same time.
We do not offer wrapping service for online orders. All items will include one gift bag. Should you require more than one please email us at email@example.com
DELIVERIES TO IRELAND
At Fields.ie we wish for your special purchases to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, delivery will be made by our insured courier service and will reach you within 3-5 working days after dispatch. Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
Kindly note that, as we use a third-party courier – USP – for the delivery of all online orders, we are not responsible for tracking or amending your delivery once it leaves our warehouse. Should you wish to arrange an alternative delivery time, you can do so by contacting USP directly on +353 152 45446 and quoting your tracking reference number.
We are also happy to include deliveries to Parcel Motel. In order to deliver your item to a Parcel Motel depot please ensure you enter your Parcel Motel details in the Delivery Section of the checkout.
DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF IRELAND (within Europe and rest of the world)
All orders outside of Ireland (within Europe and rest of the world) will be delivered by FedEx. In order to track the progress of your order, please enter the tracking number provided in your dispatch email to the following link https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&cntry_code=ie
Please note that, due to restrictions and contraints caused by the Covid-19 situation, some FedEx deliveries might be experiencing delays:
- Armenia is under suspension for inbound shipments until further notice
- France and United Kingdom might be experiencing some delivery delays due to governmental constraints
- Shipments to US/CA/LAC as well as Australia and New Zealand are under maximum 100kg shipment per day per shipper restriction until further notice
- Shipments to French Guiana, Guadeloupe and Martinique are under suspension until further notice
- Shipments to India will be experiencing extended transit times due to Covid-19 restrictions
Kindly note that we may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
- - The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
- - We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- - There is a pricing or product description error.
- - Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information. We encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
- - You did not meet our order eligibility criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions
- - All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or canceling your order.
- - All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. We, however, reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- - We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- - We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Click & collect - FREE (Available 11-5 Monday - Friday)
Our stores are closed from January 1st until further notice, however, we remain open for home delivery and our Customer Service Team will be delighted to assist you with your orders!
Waiting at home for a delivery isn’t always convenient or possible. You can now arrange to have your order delivered to one of 14 Fields stores across Ireland, FREE.
Payment is taken in full at time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store.
Delivery times vary depending on the chosen store but are usually achieved within 5 working days. We will send you an email when your order has been received as well as a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched and is ready for collection in your chosen store. This email will include a store map and opening times. Please ask a member of staff in-store to pick-up your order.
Collecting your item in-store
- Only the orderer can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are no exceptions to this.
- A copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase, is required.
- Proof of identity is required. Only a driving license or a passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
- A card will be required if the order was made using Interest Free Credit
Collect within 7 days
- We will email you when you order has been dispatched and is ready for collection.
- Your order will be available for collection at your chosen store for seven days from the date of delivery. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact the store. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Click & Collect Terms and Conditions
- Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.fields.ie
- All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. The Click & Collect service is not available for orders paid for by PayPal. Additionally, Click & Collect service is not available for rings that are resized or special orderable.
- We do not permit orders to be collected by somebody else on your behalf - they can only be collected by the orderer. There are no exceptions to this.
- When collecting an order in-store, the following identification must be presented in-store at point of collection; photographic ID in the form a passport or driver’s license only, along with a copy of your dispatch email.
- The collection must be within 7 days of delivery to the store. After this period, a refund will be made and the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
- The Click & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. Click & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect order at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions are an addition to our general Terms and Conditions of purchase.
- The Click & Collect service is available for purchasable products online excluding rings that are resized or special orderable.
- See our Terms & Conditions section for full Click & Collect Terms and Conditions.