Fields delivery charges:
Ireland and Northern Ireland: €5 for orders under €75
Ireland and Northern Ireland: Free for orders of €75 +
Rest of Europe: €15
Rest of World: €25
Please note certain products are restricted from shipment outside of Europe, we apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Once you place your order you will receive an ‘order acknowledgement email’ detailing the products you have ordered. Please note, this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Once your product has been shipped from our warehouse we will send you a ‘despatch confirmation email’. All orders will include one gift bag should you require more than one please email us at email@example.com
At Fields.ie we wish for your special purchases to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, delivery will be made by our insured courier service and will reach you within 3-5 working days* after despatch.
Because we use a third party courier – Nightline – for delivering of all online orders, we are not responsible for tracking or amending your delivery once it leaves our warehouse. This includes if you want arrange an alternative delivery time. You can track your order directly by calling Nightline on 1890 321 890 and quoting your tracking reference number.
We may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
- - The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
- - We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- - There is a pricing or product description error.
- - Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information - we encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
- - You did not meet our order eligibility criteria set out in the main terms and conditions
- - All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or canceling your order.
- - All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. However, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- - We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- - We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
*Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
*We are also happy to include deliveries to Parcel Motel. In order to deliver your item to a Parcel Motel depot please ensure you enter your Parcel Motel details in the Delivery Section of the checkout.
For any orders outside of Ireland (within Europe and rest of the world), your order will be delivered by FedEx, in order to track the progress of your order, please enter the tracking number provided in your despatch email in the following link https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&cntry_code=ie
*Please note for international orders delivery may take longer.
Free Click & Collect - FREE (7 Days a Week)
Waiting at home for a delivery isn’t always convenient or possible. You can now arrange to have your order delivered to one of the 14 Fields stores across Ireland, FREE.
How to use Click & Collect online Payment is taken in full at the time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store. Please note, Click and Collect is not available for purchases via PayPal or for rings that are special orderable or re-sized.
Delivery times vary depending on the chosen store but it is usually within 5 working days. We will notify you by email when your order has been received and will send you another email to confirm that your order has been despatched and is ready for collection in your chosen store. This email includes a store map and opening times. Please ask a member of staff in-store to pick-up your order.
To collect your item in-store
- Only the orderer can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are not any exceptions to this.
- - A copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase.
- - Photographic ID. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
Collect within 7 days
- - We will email you when your order has been despatched and is ready for collection.
- - Your order will be available for collection at your chosen store for seven days from the date of delivery. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact the store. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Click & Collect Terms and Conditions
- - Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.fields.ie
- - All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. The Click & Collect service is not available for orders paid for by PayPal. Additionally, Click & Collect service is not available for rings that are resized or special orderable.
- - We do not permit orders to be collected by somebody else on your behalf, they can only be collected by the orderer. There are no exceptions to this.
- - When collecting an order in-store, the following identification must be presented in-store at point of collection; photographic ID in the form a passport or driver’s license only, along with a copy of your despatch email.
- - The collection must be within 7 days of delivery to the store. After this period, a refund will be made and the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
- - The Click & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. All days are ‘working days’ and exclude bank holidays. Click & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
- - We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect order at any time.
- - These terms and conditions are in addition to our general terms and conditions of purchase.
- - The Click & Collect service is available for purchasable products online excluding rings that are resized or special orderable.
- - See our Terms & Conditions section for full Click & Collect terms and conditions.