If you are interested in contacting one of our stores with an enquiry, or even to make an appointment, you can also call or email to speak with one of our professionally trained staff. Each store’s contact details can be found here.
If you would like to enquire about an order placed on our website, contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or on 01-5392084. Please quote your order reference number at time of enquiry.
Orders & Deliveries
At Fields.ie we wish for your special purchases to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, delivery will be made by our insured courier service and will reach you within 10-14 working days*, given the current circumstances we have increased our expected delivery times to 10-14 days.
*If your item has to be ordered direct from suppliers and we are unable to dispatch your order within our 'normal' delivery, we will contact you to discuss and advise.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
€5 within Ireland on orders up to €75
Free within Ireland on orders of €75+
UK - €10
Rest of Europe - €15
Rest of World - €25
* Please note Fields will not be responsible for any duty or charges incurred on overseas orders
Safe Shopping Online
Be confident that your order has been places securely. Our online payment details are taken securely by Realex. For more information about shopping online with us go to our Online Shopping page, or contact out Customer Care team.
Our rings are generally available in sizes J-Q for Ladies, and sizes R-W for Gents -larger and smaller sizes may need to be specially ordered. Please be advised that prices are subject to change if items are to be specially ordered. If this is the case, we will contact you with advice on any additional charges which you may incur, and with an estimated delivery time. Special orders will not be delivered within 2-5 working days.
If you would prefer to speak directly to a staff member, please contact us at 01-5392084, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On occasion some of our more popular sizes may be out of stock. If this occurs and will delay your order delivery, we will contact you.
Fields.ie operates a 30 day exchange or refundpolicy. Our refund policy is exclusive to our online store.
All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Refunds & Exchanges by post
Should you wish to exchange or receive a refund on an item please return the item to the address below by post* within 30days of receiving your order. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Anthony / Nicholas Group
Greenouge Business Park
Please note if you wish to obtain a refund you will have to send the item back to the address stated above.
Refunds CAN NOT be processed through any Fields store.
Our refund policy is exclusive to our online store due to the nature of online shopping and the fact that the item may vary in size or colour to the customers’ expectations.
*Fields are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us. To ensure your items are covered for any loss or damage and that their journey back is recorded, we advise that all items are returned by registered post.
Exchanges only through stores
Alternatively, you may return the item(s) to any of our 14 Fields stores, with proof of purchase, for a 30 Day exchange. You will be able to receive a direct exchange or credit note but will not be able to receive a refund by this method of return. Please make sure you bring with you the receipt of purchase that was emailed to you at time of purchase.
For hygiene reasons, we regret that we cannot accept the exchange of earrings once the packaging has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights
Fields Giftcards can be purchased on Fields.ie and in Fields stores.
- Fields Giftcards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Giftcards can be purchased in any Fields store in the Republic of Ireland and online. Giftcards purchased with euros are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Fields Stores within the Republic of Ireland only. These Giftcards cannot be redeemed online.
- Fields Giftcard’s may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases. Transactions that exceed the remaining Giftcard balance are prohibited and may be declined at the point of sale unless another form of payment is offered to make up the difference for the merchandise.
- In the event of 24 months of consecutive non-use, the Giftcard will expire and any balance remaining will be deducted.
- The minimum amount required to top-up this Giftcard is €1. You can check the balance or top-up the Giftcard at any Fields store in the Republic of Ireland.
- Fields cannot be held liable for Giftcards, once purchased, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged. Replacement Giftcards and/or refunds will not be issued in such an event.
- Fields reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the Giftcard service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- Fields makes no warranties, express or impled, with respect to Giftcards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. In the event of a Giftcard’s non-function, Fields sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Giftcard.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition(s).
- These terms and conditions are subject to Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.