Kindly note that our Jervis Street store is permanently closed from September 4th.
All repairs, special orders and uncollected Click & Collect orders will be moved to our Henry Street store.
Should you have an additional query in relation to:
- a previous purchase from Fields the Jeweller in Jervis Street store
- an item which is with us for repair
- an item which you have placed on special order with Fields the Jeweller in Jervis Street store
- any other general questions
please contact our Customer Happiness Team who will be delighted to assist you Contact Us
- For your safety and the safety of our team, we will be limiting the number of customers within our store to allow space for social distancing. This means there may be queues to get into the store.
- Each store will have a host at the door, who will manage and limit the number of customers in the store.
- There will be hand sanitising station situated at the entrance of our stores, and we invite you to use this before entering the store.
- To ensure social distancing, please observe the floor markings within the store environment.
- We would encourage you to use a face-covering whilst being served by one of our colleagues.
- We would kindly encourage you to utilise cashless payments where possible.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment and adhering to a strict cleaning and hygiene practice throughout the day.
- We will be using Perspex screens for when social distancing may not be possible, such as if you would like to see a piece of jewellery or watch close up.
- Thorough cleaning of each jewellery item and watch will take place after each consultation.
- We will offer e-receipts as standard and paper receipts on request.
- Chip & pin machines will be sanitised after every use.
- We offer a Click and Collect service where you can collect in store at a time that is convenient. Please utilise this where possible and ask a colleague for more information. Alternatively, we will offer free delivery on all online orders over €75.
- Our opening times vary, so please check our website store locator for more information on your selected store.
If you would prefer to receive our usual excellent customer service from the comfort of your home, we will be offering the option to book a virtual appointment in all of our stores where we can help you with any queries you may have. More information will be announced on this service from 15th June.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all our customers for your loyalty and understanding during these exceptional times.
See you soon and stay safe, from the Fields Team