Gift Cards FAQ
Good news you can now purchase Fields the Jeweller Gift Cards online, however redemption is yet not possible on fields.ie, redemption is currently exclusive to Fields stores.
Give the perfect gift with a Fields gift card. Available to buy in-store and now online, each gift card comes beautifully boxed in a variety of denominations starting from €20.
- Fields gift cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift cards can be used as full or part payment for items purchased in any Fields the Jeweller store. Unfortunately, gift cards cannot currently be redeemed online.
- Fields gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- Fields gift cards may not be returned to obtain a refund.
- No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases. Transactions that exceed the remaining gift card balance are prohibited and may be declined at the point of sale unless another form of payment is offered to make up the difference for the merchandise.
- In the event of 24 months of consecutive non-use, the gift card will expire and any balance remaining will be deducted.
- The minimum amount required to top-up a gift card is €1. You can check the balance or top-up a gift card at any Fields store in the Republic of Ireland.
- Fields cannot be held liable for gift cards, once purchased, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged. Replacement gift cards and/or refunds will not be issued in such an event.
- Fields reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- Fields makes no warranties, express or impled, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. In the event of a Gift card’s non-function, Fields sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift card.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition(s).
- These terms and conditions are subject to Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.